Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm Game


I see that "none of the above" is becoming a topic of interest for the gubernatorial post. As I ran as the de-facto- "non of the above" candidate for Texas Governor this cycle, I remind you all that I did sign all the appropriate paperwork to be the LP nominee, but I was removed by the Chair because of a fear that my nomination might jeopardize ballot access were I nominated. If you are gonna risk losing ballot access with a "none of the above" vote anyway, you are welcome to put my name down. If I get the nomination, it will create a constitutional crisis because I refused to sign an oath of allegiance to the ten planks of "The Communist Manifesto" and a host of other laws that no one can honesty read or interpret without a supreme court present anyway. (The oath required by the Sec. of State sets up everyone who takes it to a lie and a compromise with Truth.) My nomination would force a court case over 1st amendment respect of religious opposition to making oaths to temporal laws/ constitutions. (They control us with the oath, you see.) This would create all kinds of cracks to develop "non of the above" voting rights/ laws. The ball is in your court. I'm game.

Gene Chapman