Saturday, January 4, 2014

We're on the Brink of a Powerful Endorsement

I've been interacting with a former Mises Fellow for several days, an economist at one of the top universities here in Texas.  Initially, I asked for his endorsement, and he turned me down, as the Mises folks are pretty heavy into anarchism, and I'm sure his assumptions were that I was planning to take the oath of office if elected.  As we talked over the following days, he came around to understand what my campaign is about and has since stated that he is totally on board with my campaign to run up the votes and run down the oaths of office.

Now that we are on the same page, I asked him again yesterday for a public endorsement, and I am waiting over the weekend for his reply.

This endorsement would open a lot of doors and close a lot mouths for our campaign, so all your prayers and good vibes are requested.  This endorsement would be only a technical step away from an endorsement from Dr. Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell, as they were his teachers via Mises.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Treasurer:  Fred Smart)
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com