Sunday, January 5, 2014

Speeding up The Process

A process of working to convince the County Chairs, etc., of the Texas LP to place my name back in contention for the Texas Gubernatorial race has been accelerated.  My plan was to work over the next two months to convince the Texas LP membership at all levels that there is "no Texas law and no Libertarian Party mandate" to keep me off the candidate list.  And my paperwork was approved before it was declined a week later.

And I have long been suspicious that the Glass duo has been working the back channels to harm my invitations to campaign events via their special status within the LP,  from the beginning.  I know this to be true now.

Consequently, I have emailed all the County Chairs that I can find, and I am awaiting their decision on:
1)  Whether Mr. Glass' behind the scenes actions against me warrant his removal as State Vice Chair and 2) Whether I will be reinstated as a candiate before the 9th.

The matter of my candidacy is in their hands, and I will be fine with their decision.  I just don't want it to be a Tom Glass coercion that put me out of the race.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian-Rothbardian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Treasurer:  Fred Smart)
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com