Friday, January 3, 2014

Question for Gene:

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, will you do an interview with my radio show?"

Gene's answer:  Over my lifetime, I've done a large number of interviews, and I came to the conclusion a long time ago that a format that asks a guest to "hold that thought" while a tire commercial plays, disrupts the flow of ideas and undermines the higher possibilities for the program.  If you offer me an uncut interview, I'm happy to share my thoughts at length, and you are free to edit them to fit your show's needs.  However, if you ask me to sit through a commercial break, that is not for me.  No disrespect to you or your program.  

My work is about freeing humanity from the most violent thing on earth:  government.  And that topic demands the undivided attention of all of us.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Treasurer:  Fred Smart)
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com