Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mr. Glass, Vice Chair of the Texas LP

Mr. Glass:

It has come to my attention today, from two different sources, that you are making extraordinary efforts to undermine my campaign for Texas Governor.  (I have been suspicious if those were your actions that got my name removed from the invite list at the Amarillo Tea Party event a few months ago, when I protested outside.)  I am sure what you are doing now is independent of any Libertarian obligation you have.  There is clearly nepotism in your heart which clouds your involvement in a campaign that includes your wife and I.  A responsible ethical leader would recuse himself.

Mr. Glass, your days in leadership of the Libertarian Party are numbered because the CEO of the Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange just said it is so, and I will put $20,000 a year of my own money behind that.

I think Mr. Glass should be removed from leadership to the Texas LP, and I am asking the party to do just that here and now.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Treasurer:  Fred Smart)
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com