Friday, January 17, 2014

How to End the IRS/ Person Income Tax?

Well, I've been at this "end the IRS" business for going on eleven years in a public way.  Irwin Schiff isn't actually out to end the IRS but to end the application of the personal income tax (2nd plank of "The Communist Manifesto") on individuals, and I'm good with that.

I've worked with Rick Stanley's "Mutual Defense Pact" to negotiate positive ends, but that is so very risky to human life all around, and the Fed's like it for training, if nothing else.

I've made every attempt to teach Greek terms (i. e. andrapodistes) to charge up the troops and teach books on slavery (i. e. "The Slavery Of Our Times," by Leo Tolstoy).

I ran for President of the United States and then Governor of Texas, and it's like herding cats.

Now, I'm pushing the library approach, but everybody wants to sit in the comfort of their house and be dumbed down by computer learning.  I know how Ron Paul must feel to spend a life trying to teach and lead the unteachable and unleadable.  You're trying to build an army, and all you get is a bunch looking for a weenie roast.

But what else can a revolutionary do?  Can I throw my conscience away?

All I know to do at this point is to put serious books into the hands of politicians to weaken their assumptions that their taxes have any standing in moral law.  I just hope they read the books.  They do have an uncanny way of resigning from politics right after I propose they do just that:  Dick Armey, Rick Perry, Tom Pauken, Ben Bernanke.

Gene Chapman, CEO
Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange
verygoodcitizenshiptoday.blogspot.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com