Sunday, January 5, 2014

Harris County Libertarian Party in Exile

I am just informed that there is a "Harris County Libertarian Party In Exile," so I am making myself available once a month for a public book reading for this group starting in February.  Everyone is welcome to bring your favorite Libertarian book and read as long as you and the group think appropriate.  I expect the readings to last about two hours, along with a strategy session.

We will need to find a back room in a restaurant or someone's home for the readings and strategy session.  (Please keep in mind that it's about 525 miles round trip from Dallas just to get to Houston, so meetings around the 65 mile marker on I-45 would be better for me.)

Gene Chapman, CEO
Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com