Sunday, January 5, 2014

Billy Graham Letter

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
P. O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

January 5, 2014

Dr. Billy Graham
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Dr. Graham:

It has been about twenty-eight years since my friend, Dr. Bob Jones, Jr., endorsed my billboard campaign challenging Pope John Paul II's theology and your radio station there in Black Mountain invited me in for an evening interview.  I like to think that project helped to bring peace between Protestants and Catholics, as the concerns of Martin Luther were placed before the world.

I've always wondered if you were behind the door to the left in your radio station, as I entered that evening.  Or maybe you were at home listing to the interview.  At any rate, it has been a fun ride through this world with folks like you in it.

In 2011, I converted from Inerrant Christianity to Gandhian Philosophy, and that got me to Tolstoy.  The enclosed book, "The Kingdom Of God Is Within You," is for your personal library, understanding that you may already have a copy.

When you complete the book, I'd be honored to discuss transforming our violent state-centric society into the more non-violent Kingdom-centric society, via abolition of the oath/ "swear not."

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
Tolstoyan-Gandhian-Rothbardian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com
214-770-8053