Friday, December 6, 2013

Irwin 'Gandhi Mandela' Schiff Letter to President Obama

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
P. O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

December 6, 2013

President Barack Obama
The White House
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Re:  The Wrongful Imprisonment of Irwin 'Gandhi Mandela' Schiff in Ft. Worth

Dear Mr. President:

As I sit here at home watching coverage of the life of Nelson Mandela, a man who studied Mahatma Gandhi but fell short of his ideas, I am reminded of a man sitting in your federal prison in Ft. Worth, Texas, I understand.  I call him, "Irwin 'Gandhi Mandela' Schiff."  He was my mentor in the Tax Honesty Movement.

He is doing a thirteen year prison sentence for teaching many hundreds of thousands of Americans to untax themselves via Gandhian tactics.  As I watch my endorsements climb for Texas Governor and in the political realm, I want you to know that should the elderly Irwin 'Gandhi Mandela' Schiff die in your custody, I will hold you and George W. Bush personally responsible.

Sincerely,



Gene Chapman
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age), Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual) and Bishop T. D. Jakes (World Renowned Pastor)]

cc:  George W. Bush
       Irwin Schiff