Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Books Being Donated to Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange

I have just been informed that $100 worth of books are being purchased for the Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange (LibertarianGlobalLibrary.blogspot.com) to distribute free to people worldwide.

While I have a campaign treasurer all picked out in Illinois, I still need to get with the Texas Ethics Commission to  explore how to jump through their hoops for my run for Texas Governor before depositing funds through that venue.  So the library is the only open door to donate through at the moment, and we'll have to keep that material non-campaign oriented.  This lawyer stuff is a mess, and it's why I want to abolish the temporal legal system altogether in the Kingdom conception of life.  I think you should be able to send anything, in any context you want, anywhere.

Gene Chapman, CEO
Libertarian Global Library and Book Exchange
(LibertarianGlobalLibrary.blogspot.com)