Sunday, November 17, 2013

Question for Gene?

Question:  "How important is it that your campaign for Texas Governor get a big endorsement?"

Gene's answer:  Well, the way the ballot access issue is structured, I can only have ballot access if I sign the Texas Secretary of State's oath or affirmation by December 9th, about two weeks away.  The only reason I would have for signing that material, in violation of my world view and objective to abolish the state conception of life in favor of the Kingdom conception of life, would be to keep my campaign viable beyond Dec. 9th to teach Tolstoy's ideas to the largest possible audience.  The only way my campaign will be viable in the future is to hook some more big fish to endorse my campaign that could bring in large donations and lots of votes to the Libertarian Party that would otherwise not exist.  I have about fifty letters out to fifty of the most powerful people on earth, so that needs another week or two to get digested by the recipients.  If I can get a T. D. Jakes or a T. Boone Pickens level person to endorse my campaign before about December 5th, then I have another move on the board.  If not, then it looks like I'll be mailing out lots of copies of "For a New Liberty:  The Libertarian Manifesto," by Economist Murray N. Rothbard, to libertarians for decades ahead, as a librarian.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com