Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chapman Signs Texas Secretary of State's Ballot Access Form

I just sign the Texas Secretary of State's form to gain ballot access for Texas Governor, with one change.  I crossed out "support and" and wrote in "not support or."  It reads, "I will not support or defend the Constitution and laws of the State of Texas or of the United States."

I am a Gandhian, and I serve Truth Only, who is God.  Man's laws are violence, you see.  And violence is illegitimate to Truth, for that which comes from Truth is Peace.  So to give allegiance to man's laws is to give allegiance to that which is violence and untruth.

UPS informs me that the document should be delivered in Austin to the LP office by Wednesday, 12 noon.

(It came to me today that I am the de-facto "none of the above" candidate.)

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com