Friday, November 29, 2013

CBN Rejects Jesus Christ's "Sermon on the Mount"

In my roughly fifty campaign letters I mailed out a few weeks ago to leaders of our world, I included one to Christian Broadcasting Network Founder, Pat Robertson.  I am in receipt today of a letter from CBN informing me that they do not endorse political candidates.

This is sad, as this tells me that a candidate who will "swear not" (give no allegiance to Caesar/ government, by oath or affirmation) is placed within the ranks of just any old candidate in the mind of CBN.

A copy of Tolstoy's famous book, "The Kingdom Of God Is Within You," is in the mail to Pat Robertson tomorrow.


Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age), Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual) and Bishop T. D. Jakes (World Renowned Pastor)]
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com