Sunday, October 13, 2013

World Renown Neurosurgeon Ben Carson Quotes Chapman: "It's Slavery"

A month or two ago, I contacted Dr. Ben Carson, M. D., requesting his endorsement of my campaign for Texas Governor, via his foundation.  I made the case that I was endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age, and I'm sure this got his attention, as hits to my website spiked the next day.  I made the case that the taxation of labor (i. e. Obamacare), taxation of the intrinsic value of property and the numbering of people as cattle represent the three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity.

While he never responded to my request, I can see that I have educated Dr. Carson.  I saw on NBC this morning that Dr. Carson called Obamacare:  "SLAVERY!"

Oops.  Sorry to be changing the minds of the intellectual giants of our society in my spare time.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com