Saturday, October 26, 2013

What's the Big Emergency in Houston?

Think of me as a small town medical doctor.  I didn't get my education from the prestigious John's Hopkins, but I know what plague looks like under a microscope.  I know what west nile virus looks like under a microscope.

A few weeks ago, I saw on a leading Libertarian Party member's website from Houston, Texas an open presentation of one of the ten vials of a disease that killed over 100,000,000 people in the 20th Century, Marxism.  Kathy Glass is infected with Marxism, and in a libertarian context, that is serious.  If she is infected, who else in Houston is infected?

I'm going down to see if a quarantine is possible and to save as many unknowing young libertarians as I can from becoming infected.

I theorize that the underlying problem with the state LP pulling out of the event has something to do with this Marxist infection.  I'll let you know my conclusions later in the day.

Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com