Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ready for Amarillo Event

Well, I've got all my printing done for Saturday's so-called Texas Party Gubernatorial Candidate Forum.  I'll be passing out my 600 pieces of material outside the building in downtown Amarillo.

I plan to leave the Dallas area about 3 p.m. tomorrow and spend the night in a cheap motel along the way.  (I like cheap motels in small towns.)

I'm thinking that the reason I was removed from the invite list is because I posted just prior to the removal a couple of posts of how Gandhians are the great moral and intellectual defenders of the LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning community) and that it is based on Jesus Christ's instruction to "judge not" in all circumstances, from his "Sermon on the Mount."

Tea Party Republicans are known to reject Jesus Christ's teachings in favor of the wrath of Moses.  They like the death penalty, in the face of Jesus telling us to "condemn not" and saying to the woman taken in adultery, "neither do I condemn thee."  They like to pluck eyes out in the face of Jesus saying that we are to "render not evil for evil."

I wish we could convert Tea Party Republicans to Christianity, at least.  But that is beyond my capacity.  If they love Moses more than Jesus, then that is their path.

Gene Chapman (a.k.a. "The Goldwater Kid")
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
Your Only Anti-Marxist Choice for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com