Sunday, October 6, 2013

Question for Gene:


Hello there,
My name is CH. I am rather new to the libertarian party due to the fact that I kinda got fed up with the republicans and the conservatives - who basically in my opinion try to run everyone. Plus I am a fan of the free market system because it seemingly works. 
Anyways I have a few questions that I wanted to ask you as a voter in the upcoming gubernatorial election. 
1) One of the things that I know has been rather unpopular with everyone is the new healthcare laws, aka the Affordable Healthcare Act. As governor, what would you do to stop the implementation of this law or weaken this law in the state of TX?

Gene's answer:  "Yes, the Republican and Democratic parties both embrace forced collectivism in the various planks of "The Communist Manifesto."  Obamacare is representative of an expansion of the 2nd plank of "The Communist Manifesto," the personal income tax.  The taxation of labor is one of three primary dynamics of slavery in antiquity and is believed by some intellectuals to impose a possible sociological retardation upon the culture.  Slavery is violence and violence is illegitimate to Truth, for that which comes from Truth is Peace.  

As Texas Governor, my plan is to lead a Gandhian non-violent non-cooperation campaign against Marxism of every sort.  I will ask Texans to stop paying personal income taxes and ask the Federal Government to please arrest all 20 million +/- of us for tax evasion.  I will ask the IRS to remove itself from Texas, as we are a freedom loving people.  As a Gandhian, I am always prepared for death and jail for the sake of Truth and non-violence."  
2) Gov. Rick Perry, in the past has made rounds and commercials trying to get businesses to come to Texas because of our business-friendly laws. However, one of the fears I have had as both a patron of small business (I buy music albums and usually those places are small businesses) is that this bringing in of national businesses could lead to the breakdown of small and local businesses. What would you do as governor to help grow small businesses?

Gene's answer:  "I believe the coercion of the state creates false winners and false losers, as we saw with the banking "too big to fail" matter in 2008.  It is my hope to convince people that government is an unnecessary evil, as believed by Leo Tolstoy ("The Kingdom Of God Is Within You"), Mahatma Gandhi, Jesus Christ (Sermon on the Mount) and even Dr. Noam Chomsky, who endorses me for Governor. 

My desire is to abolish the state conception of life, leaving a kind of raging economic engine similar to Milton Friedman's Hong Kong ( see; The Famous PBS Specials) for those who desire it.  For others, they are free to have any sized business or anything they want.  And I like freedom, as it the superior condition of humankind.  Truth moves in the ways of Love, and Love moves in the ways of Freedom."

3) What would you do to rid of imminent domain laws at the state level?

Gene's answer:  "The taxation of the intrinsic value of property and eminent domain laws represent the 1st plank of "The Communist Manifesto," an enslaving document by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, published in the middle of the 1800's.  I would ask you to see my above answer and apply it here too.  Evade and avoid Marxism's teeth until it dies its death of starvation from eating itself.

Gandhians would say to not buy property and lay not up for yourself treasures on earth.  We must go on strike against Marxism to win, as it is so insidious.  It is like a cancer that must be starved out.   My path to to teach the methods of starving it out via Gandhi's ideas."


Gene Chapman (a.k.a. "The Goldwater Kid")
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor

(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
Your Only Anti-Marxist Choice for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com