Sunday, October 6, 2013

Question for Gene:

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, how do you see Lee Writes?"

Answer:  I like what I see of Lee, so far, and I'd be happy to carry his campaign materials to points North of Dallas for him (You hear that, Lee?), so the people can get a good look at his ideas.  He seems to be something close to a purist libertarian, while I'm not asking every libertarian to be a purist.  However, I do think that the top of the ticket needs to be in the neighborhood of a purist libertarian, so people are not confused and are actually joining a truly libertarian party.  The top of the ticket is more about driving libertarian philosophy than anything else at this point, and I think Lee does a good job of that.  Obviously, I think I do a slightly better job at it, or I wouldn't be running.;-)

Gene Chapman (a.k.a. "The Goldwater Kid")
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
Your Only Anti-Marxist Choice for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com