Sunday, October 20, 2013

Question for Gene:

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, what do you think of yourself?"

Answer:  Personality wise, imagine if Charlie Harper were Barry Goldwater's son and went to school under Mahatma Gandhi.  That's how I see myself.

More seriously, I'm well educated but not as well educated as my endorsements would suggest.  Thus, it appears that I should continue on toward a doctorate in something in the neighborhood of social economy.  (The social economy is that private sector of the economy outside both government and business,  or the state and the corporation, if you will.)

I'm well travelled across America, so I know the lay of the land from coast-to-coast and border-to-border.

I'm easy to chat with everyone I meet. I'm kind of a character, if you get to know me.

I'm fat but happy with it, like the Buddha.;-)  I eat lots of chicken fried steak, and I was raised around cattle (Simmental, Hereford, Black and Red Angus and Jersey, mostly).

I can be unintentionally sharped tongued with those I love most, so I go quiet when I catch myself doing it.

My greatest asset and greatest curse is the Ideaphoria (brainstorming/ rapid flow of ideas) I was tested to have back in college.

My father and his brother and sister all died at the age of 52 by massive heart attack, so I count my days and the contribution I hope to leave for the young people, now being 47.

That's what I think of myself.


Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com


"Swear not":  Give no allegiance to Caesar (government), by oath or affirmation!