Friday, October 11, 2013

Question for Gene"

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, how do you see Lee Wrights?"

Answer:  I like a lot of what I see.  He seems to run an LP publication.  That lends him tremendous credibility for his objectives.

I have not yet found this publication, however.  Perhaps, someone will point me in that direction.

I noticed on his website that he has a 501c3, not a positive move from the perspective of satyagraha, but that can be taught.  I was interviewing Chuck Baldwin several years ago on an Internet radio show I was doing with my buddy, Doug Kenline, and I remember asking Pastor Baldwin about the practicality of having a 501c3 church in a Marxist world.  He explained that when they were starting churches back when he started his, they did not understand the compromise was detrimental to the church.  Of course, he is now in Montana with Liberty Fellowship, a non-501c3 organization, I understand.  I like to think our radio interview helped him make that move to the non-501c3 status, assuming all the facts are in place.

I was asked by a Dr. Kumar of the World Peace Trust to present in India at what is probably the preeminent Gandhian event on earth this past September, but I had to respectfully decline because I am in satyagraha against the U. S. Government on being numbered as cattle, one of three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity.  Thus, I do not have a pass port.

I hope to get the LP thinking in terms of being so free that the state cannot exist without your permission, non-violent, of course.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com