Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Marijuana for Cancer Patients Update

It appears that there is real interest in the marijuana issue, as I see the response.  I have not yet had an offer from anyone to supply marijuana free to cancer patients that I will pass out as a Texas gubernatorial candidate, demanding that I be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If you are a cancer patient, I am happy to hear from you.  I am thinking that the State Capitol Building in Austin is the best place for us to get arrested for marijuana possession and distribution.

Gene Chapman (a.k.a. "The Goldwater Kid")
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
Your Only Anti-Marxist Choice for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com