Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Letter to Tom Pauken: Operation Hong Kong

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
P. O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

October 8, 2013

Mr. Tom Pauken
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Re:  Operation Hong Kong

Dear Mr. Pauken:

It was a pleasure shaking your hand this weekend at the gubernatorial event in Amarillo.  I hope you enjoyed the handout I gave you as you entered the event.  The picture I took of you on the street afterward is fuzzy, but it works.

The reason the Plato of out time, Dr. Noam Chomsky, endorses me for Texas Governor is because I am a philosopher of social economy dedicated to Truth and non-violence, a Gandhian, working to building a more peaceful world.

I hope you will internalize the three enclosed books by Leo Tolstoy and join Dr. Chomsky and I in this effort.  If one of us is elected Texas Governor, we should politely decline the oath of office in favor of building a board of directors without legal authority, based on social capital alone, to place before the people of Texas a referendum series designed to dismantle the Marxist state, the 10 planks of "The Communist Manifesto," in specific. 

At the same time we are turning down Marxism's forced collectivism to zero, we should be turning up the five point plan in Tolstoy's book, "My Religion," based on Jesus Christ's "Sermon on the Mount" to 100%.  The result will be a raging economic engine similar to Milton Friedman's Hong Kong,   Texas will become the epicenter for job creation on earth.

For the Christians, it will be the Kingdom.  For others, it will be called the Age of Aquarius.  For Gandhians like myself, it will be the closest thing to peace on earth we could ever hope for.

I call it, "Operation Hong Kong."  I hope to hear from you soon.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor

Enclosed:  "My Religion," "The Kingdom Of God Is Within You," and "The Slavery Of Our Times," all by Leo Tolstoy.