Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chapman Hits Another Good Lick in Houston!

Well, I had tremendous good fortune in timing.  I sat down on my stool across the street from the LP event in Houston just in time for the 30 to 37 (they tell me) guests to come out at the end of the meeting.

I gave bumper stickers and fliers to everyone who came across the street (about 20 to 25) and held court with several afterward.  Of course, we discussed why I was across the street.  I'm opposed to all ten planks of "The Communist Manifesto," unlike Kathie Glass, and I did not want to trouble the air in the meeting with my libertarian presence.

Thanks to Mr. M. Lee for my first campaign donation for Texas Governor ($5.00).  I guess if you won't be my campaign treasurer, Mr. Lee, Jeff will have to report me to the Texas State Ethics Commission for taking the donation without first bowing down and licking the boots of our Marxist overlords.  (I'm just ribbing Jeff.)  I'll probably just frame it and look at it.

No sign of Kathie Glass or Jonathan, the two other Texas gubernatorial candidates supposed to be in attendance.  Kathie left early, I'm informed.

I met with three regional Chairs for the LP.  We had a good talk.  I was surprised to find how many knew nothing of my campaign.

Back to Dallas.

Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com