Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chapman Answers Pro-Border Securement Group's Questions:

As a Gandhian, I am a proponent of Truth and non-violence.  I seek to abolish the state conception of life, as taught by Jesus Christ in his "Sermon on the Mount."

I am running for Texas Governor to abolish all borders in all nations in favor of a stateless society driven by conscience.  The Christians call this the "Kingdom" conception of life, and it is the basis for any hope for World Peace in Gandhian Philosophy. 

I have no opposition to people entering and leaving America with an open border.

I believe building the border fence, something close to me, as I own land in the El Paso area, creates unnecessary stress between the populations.  This stress is violence from a Gandhian perspective.  And violence begets violence, just as we have seen many times in U. S. Foreign Policy.  

The fence has more to do with the Marxist presuppositions in our government, attempting to protect itself, than one might wish to think.  And we may wish to escape our Marxist government one day, just as people sought to escape the enslaving ideology at the Berlin Wall in the past.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual fo the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com