Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Path to End the IRS

Many of you know that my introduction to the Libertarian Party came on the fortieth day of my first fast against the IRS in Austin, Texas, when Mr. Michael Badnarik, then seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for President of the United States, spoke to about eighty people who had come from as far as California to attend a Bob Schulz speech on my behalf.  Mr. Badnarik once told me that I was a "purist libertarian."  It was a great inspiration to me to find that there were actually people who recognized and voted for an end to various forms of slavery imposed upon the American people via so-called taxation.  I have never had a problem with taxation;  however, I have long had a problem with planks of The Communist Manifesto being used to redefine slavery as taxation in some Orwellian double-speak.

At university in the Spring Semester of 2012, my Sociology professor and I were discussing the possibility of my doing a master's on the taxation of labor, taxation of the intrinsic value of property and the numbering of people as cattle imposing a sociological retardation on the culture.  (This was inspired by the work of Kenneth B. Clark's "doll test" that was used in the Brown cases to overturn Plessy v. Ferguson and successfully desegregate public schools in the 1950's).  My goal was to end the IRS with my master's and Ph. D. work, and I may still go that route, if the doors open to that end.  My professor suggested I being interacting with various university Sociology departments around the country to see if I could find good ground for such work.  I contacted Dr. Cornel West of Princeton University and found the doors opening wide for me.  He suggested I read Slavery and Social Death, by Dr. Orlando Patterson of Harvard.

To make a long story short, I am seeing the books and intellectuals beginning to pile up in favor of abolishing the IRS, as the enslaving leviathan of the Evil Empire, Keynesian-Marxism.  From Aaron Russo's movie, America:  Freedom to Fascism to Leo Tolstoy's book, The Slavery Of Our Times, to Dr. Noam Chomsky to Dr. Mel, who was with Dr. King in the Birmingham Jail during the writing of the famous letter, the clouds are beginning to clear for Truth to prevail.

My campaign for Texas Governor will be in great part a focus on removing the IRS Regional Center from Texas, as we are not a people given to being victimized by Marxist aggression of any kind, whether the first plank (the property tax and imminent domain laws), the second plank (the personal income tax) or the federal reserve banking system found in the fifth plank (central banking) of the murderous book, The Communist Manifesto.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com