Friday, September 13, 2013

The Next Step

Gene Chapman, Candidate for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
P. O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

September 14, 2013

Texas Secretary of State John Steen
P. O. Box 12887
Austin, Texas 78711-2887

Dear Mr. Secretary of State:

It appears from your letter of September 6, 2013 from Keith Ingram that your office is gaming me.  

As I believe your state conception of life is of no value to me and as I am out of other moral options, I am preparing for a fast unto death in front of your building for ballot access.  I am not the man I was ten years ago, when I fasted forty days outside the IRS Regional Center with this and that question coming to my mind of the morality of fasting to death.  I do not need Arun Gandhi in my head to think for me.   

If there is no ballot access possible, then I have no hope of gaining votes that will count to my objective of abolishing your Keynesian-Marxist violent enslavement on earth.  

See you soon.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com