Friday, September 27, 2013

Question for Gene?

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, What do you think about all these lawyers running for Governor?"

Answer:  Well, I did study as an undergraduate Law major in a five year accelerated program at Baylor University for a little over a year-and-a-half back in 1992 and 1993, and I was a Pre-Law student at the University of North Texas just a couple of years ago, so I can't say I'm totally pure of the stain of temporal law.  However, what I learned about being a lawyer, outside of Tolstoy's writings and the lawyer Mahatma Gandhi's move away from the law profession, is that lots of people end up in the law profession because they lack the intellectual skills to gain a real doctorate, so they settle for something that is quick and might open the doors to lots of money.

I found in my case that I'm not a Calculus III guy, so Law was my fallback from being an economist.  Today, I'd go for a masters and doctorate as a sociologist or an economic historian, were I to return to school.

I find man's law to be empty and corrupt through-and-through.  It all comes from Jesus Christ's opposition to lawyers, I guess, as he provides the basis for Gandhian Philosophy.

All these lawyers running for office tells me that we are running short of real intellectual insight in the race for Governor of Texas.  Unless you count the guy endorsed by the Intellectual of the Age.

Gene Chapman
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)