Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Plans for the October 5th Amarillo Tea Party Event

The Internet indicates that all the gubernatorial candidates are invited to a Tea Party event in downtown Amarillo, Texas on October 5th.  I plan to attend with my customary dark suit and red power tie.

I am buying a few copies of Loe Tolstoy's books, My Religion, which speaks powerfully to abolishing the prison system and death penalty, The Kingdom Of God Is Within You, the book attributed with transforming the lawyer M. K. Gandhi into the Mahatma (Great Soul) of India and setting the foundational ideas used by Gandhiji in freeing India from British rule without firing a shot and The Slavery Of Our Times, a kind of photocopy of my thoughts on tax policy.

It is my hope to hand copies of these books to Mr. Gregg Abbott and Mr. Tom Paukin, the two Marxist candidates representing the Republican Party, along with a kind smile and some effective dialogue on non-violent property tax policy (i. e. you may wish to tax the sale of property but do not tax the intrinsic value of property as this is a dynamic of slavery and a violence against the peace that is believed by some intellectuals to, perhaps, impose a sociological retardation upon the culture).  I plan to speak on my discussions with a fellow I've been interacting with from the border who is related to two of the remaining three drug cartel leaders and our effort to get Gandhian ides into the mix to leave the drug trade in place while taking the violence out of it (ending the drug war).  I plan to discuss my hope to ask the IRS to remove the IRS Regional Center and the Federal Reserve to remove the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank from our non-Marxist state, so we may mitigate the violence of government here in Texas.

Obviously, this will cost many hundreds of dollars to get from the Dallas area to Amarillo with all materials needed.  If you support a more peaceful tomorrow than today, I suggest I am the one candidate for Texas Governor you should help get to Amarillo on October 5th.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com