Sunday, September 15, 2013

Letter to Congressman John Lewis



Gene Chapman
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
P. O. Box 205545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

September 15, 2013

My Hero, Congressman John Lewis
XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Dear Congressman Lewis:

It is always my great honor to address the second most important figure in the entire Civil Rights Movement, after only Dr. King.

I am enclosing letters concerning a ballot access issue here in Texas with my campaign for Texas Governor.  It is a 1 Amendment issue of fair play for those who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ’s Sermon on the Mount.  As I think you already know, I am a Gandhian.

The rest should be self explanatory. 

Perhaps it is time for a legendary civil rights leader to address the people of Texas on fair play in ballot access from the steps of our State Capitol Building?

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Gkchapman2012@hotmail.com