Sunday, September 29, 2013

Brick Wall Ahead

Well, I've exhausted about all options on gaining ballot access, being a Gandhian.  I am waiting for Texas Senator Jane Nelson's Office this week to determine whether there is a religious exception already on the books to allow me ballot access in Texas.

I spoke with Texas LP Chair Pat Dixon at yesterday's Ft. Worth event, and he assures me that that one legal signature on the Texas Secretary of State's website, bringing me under the control of man's laws/ violence, is the singular block on my campaign for Texas Governor.  Without a religious exception already present in Texas Law, I'm informed that the Texas Legislature will not be in session to correct the oversight until January, 2015, two months after the election.

There does seem to be substantial interest in the LAMPAC (Libertarian Anti-Marxist Political Action Committee) idea to place billboards up that distinguish the LP from Republicrats (Marxist Republicans and Democrats).  If my campaign hits the brick wall this week, I'll be writing the Koch brothers by next weekend about LAMPAC.

Gene Chapman
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual fo the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com