Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zodiac, Son of Sam, Charles Manson, Etc.

I am watching the Zodiac movie, about the Zodiac killer of San Francisco in the late '60's and early '70's.  My mom walked over and asked me how my political views of a stateless society would address someone of this nature, a raw killer of humankind.

I said, "In a stateless society, there are no gun control laws, so there is a high probability that someone he was killing would be armed.  You would have never heard of the Zodiac killer in a stateless society because he would have been wiped out before anybody knew anything about him."

The same is true for the Son of Sam, Charles Manson, etc., etc.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com