Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Libertarian Party Internship Essay Contest

Dear Libertarian Party of Texas.  The reason you should choose me as your unpaid intern this fall semester is because I believe in Liberty;  from the Greek elutheria -- without liability or obligation.  Consequently, I believe in making citizens bow down and lick the boots of the Marxist state just a little bit less than the Demopublican Communofascist Party.  I believe in common sense gun control, taking guns away from everyone the state overlords wish, but to a lesser extent than the Evil Empire of Democrats and Republicans.

I also believe in the state conception of life, so I pray to the flag placed before me, unlike that Gene Chapman, who believes some foolishness about not taking oaths, from those idiots, Jesus Christ, Leo Tolstoy, Mahatma Gandhi and Noam Chomsky.

This is why I should be the Texas LP intern this fall.  I believe in Liberty, as long as the state permits it, NOT!

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian

P. S.  One does not get to Truth by befriending error.  Nor do we find liberty by befriending slavery.