Monday, July 1, 2013

In Indiana for the Night

Well, I spent the day delivering in Illinois, and I'm now getting ready to deliver in Indiana tomorrow.

I've been looking on the Internet at rental properties in Arizona, along the Colorado River, but I was warned by one customer, today,  to stay away from owning rental property, assuming I like peace in my life.  (They are selling everything in Arizona these days;  signs everywhere.)  There is just always a down side to investing.  Maybe I'll stay in stocks, but it is frustrating to deal with the tax code.

I was watching our Texas Senator Ted Cruz talking about abolishing the IRS a few moments ago.  I like to think I had a little to do with that mindset, given all my work in Texas to abolish the IRS, but who knows?

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com