Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back on Wikipedia

I see that Wikipedia placed me back on their web page for Texas Gubernatorial Candidates for 2014 as an Independent.  A Libertarian hoping to not take the oath if elected is probably too advanced thought for the Libertarian Party leadership to handle.  They like John Locke pretty well, but Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, Leo Tolstoy and Noam Chomsky in the same sentence may be too much for Libertarian's in power to tolerate.

Anyway, thanks to the Dalhart Texan for the story that got me back on Wikipedia.

And I'm optimistic that the Libertarian Party rank-and-file members will get me on the agenda, as they have always struck me as forward thinking in their support of my work against the IRS, for example.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com