Thursday, June 20, 2013

Got Some Led

I just bought two remastered Led Zeppelin albums (CO/DA and Presence), and I've got it going in the truck on the way to Las Vegas for delivery tomorrow morning.  You have no idea how I can get until you've seen me after 16 hours of listening to this band, as I did in the 1990's while driving my truck through West Texas.

It always amazed me that I had the privilege of helping Aaron Russo on his last film, the man who brought this amazing band to America for the first time.  Music just flows in my life.

From buying an unknown band dinner at a truck stop in Ann Arbor, Michigan years ago called The Smashing Pumpkins to meeting James Taylor to being on the backup list of the Dallas Opera in 2010, I just live and breath music.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com