Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chomsky for President

Dear Dr. Chomsky:

I think I found a door into getting us to a stateless society, something we both desire, as it ends the violence of said state.

Reading Leo Tolstoy's book, The Kingdom Of God Is Within You, the book attributed with turning the lawyer M. K. Gandhi into the Mahatma of India, I found a very simple path to abolish the state non-violently.  I am running for Texas Governor (ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com), but I cannot sign paperwork to that effect, as this would requite taking an oath, the concept that is the Achilles heel of the state.  I will have to be a write-in candiate, but it will place tremendous attention on the idea of a stateless society here in Texas.  If elected, I shall not take the oath.  If enough follow over time, the state will end, as Tolstoy proposes, and a more non-violent society follows.

What I propose is that you run for President of the United States or Governor of Massachusetts or whatever fits you.  I'll gladly help you set up domain names, if you like.  You will have a million people a day reading your plans on society in short order, and we will have a real chance of abolishing the state.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyian-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com