Monday, April 22, 2013

Gene Chapman Hears From Arun Gandhi

Dear Arun,

It is so nice to hear from you after all these years.  I'm almost in tears.  I lost track of you back during my fasting a decade ago.

I read that you lost you dear wife.  My heart goes out to you and your family.

I converted to Gandhian Philosophy (One who worships God as Truth Only) in 2011, after giving your letter many years of thought wherein you described how there is nothing of man that is inn-errant and seeing several errors in my Inn-errant Christian interpretation.

Please see:  verygoodcitizenshiptoday.blogspot.com and help me think this all through.

I am nine classes from what is essentially a Social Economy bachelor's at the University of North Texas, and I am contemplating a flight to India to explore a Master's and Ph. D. in Gandhian Philosophy at Gujarat Vidyapith.  Do you know if English only speakers and writers can function at your grandfather's school?  They are very hard to interact with on the Internet.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman, Founder and CEO
Mahatma Gandhi Global Library and Book Exchange